Rainbank KRBS2 includes the Rainbank 2 controller with a D53A submersible with a 20m cable
RainBank and submersible pump kit for 3 to 7 outlets and multistorey homes.
The new Generation RainBank® automatic rainwater harvesting controller allows the priority sourcing of rainwater for toilets and laundry, only using mains water as a backup. RainBank Kit KRBS2 is ideal for large size homes.
KRBS2 comes with a three stage submersible D53 A/B pump that goes inside your rainwater tank to reduce operation noise.
Features & Benefits
MADE IN AUSTRALIA
* RainBank® can allow you to replace up to 40% of your household potable or drinking water usage with rainwater. Because RainBank® is working all year round you can save water even during winter.
* With RainBank® you dont have to worry about where your water is coming from, RainBank does the thinking for you - automatically. RainBank® automatically decides to source rainwater first or mains water as back up. Unlike most other systems, even in the event of a power failure, RainBank® can still provide water for your toilet.
* RainBank® only operates the pump to pressurise the rainwater when required. Theres no double handling or re-pressurising of the mains water saving you energy costs.
* RainBank® can be part of a new installation or a renovation, mounted on a wall or connected directly to the pump.
* RainBank® is safe to use. When properly installed it complies with the requirements of AS/NZS3500 Plumbing Code. By connecting the unit in compliance with the instructions and the Australian / New Zealand Plumbing Code you are ensuring the integrity of your potable supply. Even the electrical items in the RainBank® are approved and manufactured to ensure your safety.
* RainBank is WaterMark Approved under license WMKA22042.
* Designed to allow continued water supply even in the event of a electrical power failure.
Direct Pool Supplies sells the Australian made Davey Rainbank, because we know how important it is to harvest your rainwater. Please scoll down this page for excellent prices on this amazing system.
Davey RainBank is an automatic controller for rainwater harvesting. RainBank is produced by Davey Products, Australia's leading designer and manufacturer of water transfer pumps and pressure systems for the rural, domestic, industrial, pool and spa markets.
Incorporated into the design of new homes or retrofitted to existing properties, RainBank controls the water supply for toilet or laundry applications by automatically switching the water source from the domestic mains to rainwater when a demand is sensed and rainwater is available in the storage tank.
RainBank is the first product to use rainwater as the water supply for toilet and laundry applications in the metropolitan area and control it automatically. It can save up to 40% of a household's drinking water supply which is normally used in these applications, thereby helping conserve Australia's precious water resources.
How RainBank Works
- When a toilet is flushed or a washing-machine begins to fill the RainBank system detects this demand and automatically checks to see if there is sufficient water in the rainwater storage tank.
- If there is sufficient rainwater then RainBank switches the supply to this source and completes the demand cycle. Once the demand cycle is complete RainBank automatically switches off.
- If the rainwater supply is depleted at any time during a demand cycle or prior to a demand cycle, RainBank provides mains water to fulfil the demand. In the case of a power failure, RainBank automatically supplies mains water as the backup.
- RainBank is a simple, self-contained controller for rainwater harvesting systems. It seamlessly manages the supply of stored rainwater to appropriate applications in your house without intervention.