These overcovers protect the pool blankets when they are rolled up on the roller.
Always use your overcover when your cover is rolled up onto your roller and off the pool water.
How to put your overcover together...
- Cut the overcover to size ie: cover the roller between the handwheels
- Make a hole in each corner of the overcover and the centre of each side - as per diagram
- Place the male blue eyelet section on the ground
- Place the hole in the overcover over the male eyelet section
- Place the female section on the top of the male section and tap together with a hammer
- Repeat for the other 5 holes
- Tie the cord to one of the middle eyelets
- Place the metal hook of the elastic strap in an end eyelet & close it with pliers so it cannot come off. NOTE: Never over extend elastic straps as injury may result
- Repeat for the other end of the strap
- Do the same for the other end of the overcover
- Place overcover to the top of the roller and wrap one strap around the handwheel
- Place the other strap over the handwheel
- Tie the middle cord
- Your overcover is now installed